Parquet flooring in 3-layer construction
Whether oak, Canadian maple or walnut, we only use carefully selected exotic wood for the top wear layer. Depending on the series, this wear layer is between approx. 2.5 mm and approx. 3.5 mm thick. Underneath, solid spruce sticks, evenly dried, provide stability. Arranged crosswise to the wear layer, this layer, also called the middle layer, ensures optimum distribution of the tensioning forces. Instead of solid spruce strips, an HDF core board is used in the parquet series 3500. The third and lowest layer is formed by a softwood veneer. This guarantees lasting dimensional stability. With our optional Silent Pro comfort insulation underlay, you can add impact sound insulation to your prefinished parquet as a laminated fourth layer or laid loosely.
HARO 3-layer parquet is available in the formats (designs) plank pattern Plaza 240, plank pattern 180, plank pattern 140 and as ship's decking.
- Exotic wood layer, approx. 3.5 mm thick (Series 4000) made of carefully selected and dried wood
- Middle layer of cross-laminated spruce solid wood strips (Series 4000) with even moisture content, for highest dimensional stability or of HDF (Series 3500)
- Softwood counter veneer for improved stability
- Optional: Silent Pro insulating underlay for relief of ears, joints and spine, loosely or firmly laminated**
Parquet flooring in 2-layer construction
Do you like your floor to be timeless and particularly stable? With our two-layer strip parquet, you can choose from four trendy formats. No matter which one you choose, they all provide a real eye-catcher in your home with a wear layer of oak or other noble wood species. Solid wood strips made of spruce serve as the substructure. These are arranged transversely to the precious wood wear layer and thus ensure the necessary stability by optimally distributing the tensioning forces.
The structure is similar to 3-layer parquet. The bottom layer, however, is omitted. It is unnecessary: because the expert glues the pre-finished parquet planks directly to the screed and uses the solvent-free, low-emission HARO elastic adhesive for this. Floating installation is not possible.
Long-lasting pleasure and high quality are thus guaranteed with all our floors. Our strip parquet also brings classic parquet installation patterns into your home. The formats range from strip Allegro to strip plank Prestige and strip plank Duna to the stately 180 x 2200 mm of a strip plank Maxim.
- Fine wood layer, approx. 3.5 mm thick, made of carefully selected and dried woods
- crosswise glued spruce solid wood sticks with even moisture content, for highest dimensional stability