The following terms and conditions can be stored in the user's working memory and then be printed out. They can be requested in digital or written form at https://www.haro.com/AGB-Musterbestellung and under the email address [email protected]
At the domain https://www.haro.com, Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG operates a service for sample ordering exclusively for end customers.
Article 1 Sample selection
(1) The end customer has the possibility to select and order samples on the above-mentioned website. For each order, a maximum of 5 samples can be ordered.
(2) The customer receives a separate product description on the respective website with regard to the sample.
(3) The customer can click on the desired sample on the website. These will be collected in a virtual shopping cart ("sample cart") and the customer will receive a compilation of the samples at the end of his order process before the confirmation of his purchase, with the total end price including VAT and shipping costs.
(4) Before the confirmation of the purchase is sent, the customer has the possibility to check the order for the correctness of its content, in particular concerning selection, price and quantity, and, if necessary, to correct it via the virtual shopping cart ("sample cart").
Article 2 Cancellation right / Cancellation terms
If you order in our shop as a consumer, you can revoke the contract in the following way:
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party that has been designated by you and who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last product.
In order to exercise your cancellation right, you must notify us
Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG
Rohrdorfer Str. 133
Fax: +49 (0) 8031 - 700199
Phone: +49 (0) 8031 - 7009007
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the enclosed sample cancellation form, but this is not required.
If you use this option, we will immediately notify you (e.g. by email) of the receipt of such a cancellation.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall refund you - immediately and at the latest within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us of - all payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us). For such a reimbursement we will use the same means of payment that was used in the original transaction, unless it has expressly been agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged for this reimbursement.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The period is maintained when you send the goods before the period of fourteen days is over.
You bear the direct costs of the return of the goods.
You shall only pay for a possible loss of value of the goods, if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation terms
The sample revocation form can be downloaded here
Article 3 Sample prices
(1) The sample prices are valid at the time of the order, as shown on the Internet pages.
(2) The prices are quoted ex works Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG including VAT.
Article 4 Conclusion of contract
(1) The conclusion of the contract and thus a contractual relationship concerning the individual services will be concluded after the declaration of acceptance by Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG.
(2) The presentation of the samples in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but presents a non-binding online catalogue.
By clicking the button "Confirm purchase" you place a binding order of the samples in the shopping cart. The receipt of your order is confirmed together with the acceptance of the order automatically by email immediately after sending.
With this email confirmation, the purchase contract pertaining to the samples has been concluded.
(3) We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can also read the terms and conditions at https://www.haro.com/AGB-Musterbestellung at any time. You can view your past orders in our customer login section "myHARO".
Article 5 Implementation of the contract
Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG will deliver the samples upon receipt of the payment within the delivery time specified in the sample information.
Our samples service currently serves customers within Germany.
The shipping flat rate is 4.76 € within Germany.
Article 6 Terms of payment
(1) Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG will send an invoice by email for the samples ordered.
(2) Hamberger Flooring only delivers after payment via PayPal.
Article 7 Warranty
The customer of Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG shall notify us of any defects with regard to the sample and also send the product at the expense of Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG. The warranty of Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG is based on the valid legal provisions. In the case of business transactions, the warranty is limited to one year and Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to repair the product at its own discretion or to make a free replacement.
Article 8 Data protection
Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG shall comply with all data protection requirements.
Article 9 Place of performance, place of jurisdiction, applicable law
Relations between the contracting parties are governed exclusively by German law, with the exclusion of the UN purchase law. Place of performance and jurisdiction for all obligations of the contracting parties to the extent legally permissible is the registered office of Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG. However, Hamberger Flooring GmbH & Co. KG is also entitled to take legal action against the buyer at its registered office.
Article 10 Final provisions
Should any of the provisions herein be found to violate any statutory prohibition(s) or to be invalid for any other reason(s), this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. In lieu of such invalid provisions, if any, it shall be deemed agreed what would have been closest to the economic interest and to the presumed will of the contracting parties in accordance with the other terms and conditions of business. The same shall apply in the event of any gap(s) herein. The contracting parties shall undertake to make a serious effort to contribute to the completion of substitute provisions to such effect.
Version: 21 March 2017