Good reasons for HARO Laminate flooring
Choosing laminate flooring from HARO is a good choice in many respects. You will find particularly natural and authentic decors because, as an experienced parquet manufacturer, we have over 150 years of experience with wood. It's no coincidence that our laminate floors are also made of around 80% wood. This speaks for their natural living health, which is also proven by the Blue Angel award. Our production processes and our experienced employees of many years' standing guarantee quality at the highest level and thereby give you the security that you can rely on your flooring in every respect.
Our product advice will help you with your selection and suggest suitable floors. And thanks to our wide range, with a variety of decors and series, you are guaranteed to find exactly the right laminate flooring for your room and your individual living situation.
To give you a chance to try it out, we have developed the HARO Room Visualizer. This allows you to try out your selection quickly and easily at home - virtually, with just a few clicks, in your room situation.
Laminate flooring from HARO has many convincing advantages:
- Brand quality, Made in Germany
- Up to 25 years guarantee
- The most beautiful wood decors from Germany's leading parquet manufacturer
- High-quality laminate, components made of approx. 80 % wood
- Certified with the Blue Angel, particularly healthy to live with
- Easy to install click laminate with Top Connect
- Optionally*** laminated Silent Pro impact sound insulation
- Optional*** as the quietest laminate flooring in the world with ComforTec
- Installation on underfloor heating and cooling possible
- Double moisture protection with aquaTec system
- Also for damp rooms, such as the private bathroom, as TRITTY 200 Aqua
- Dimensionally stable and a perfect fit
- Above average scratch resistance
- UV light-resistant
- Antistatic surface (antistatic class ASF2)
- Particularly easy-care and dirt-repellent
- Pressure and impact resistant, abrasion resistant
- Flame retardant (Cfl-S1), tested according to DIN EN 13501-1
- Resistant to cigarette burns
- Excellent price/performance ratio
*** can be ordered from a purchase quantity of 10 m² if not in stock. Special edition not available in ComforTec.
Be inspired by our most beautiful laminate floors and create a home that is as individual as you are.
HARO stands for Naturally Beautiful Floors.