A cork floor from HARO offers a multitude of convincing advantages:
- Brand quality, Made in Germany: produced under strict quality standards.
- Technically sophisticated multi-layer construction: two layers of cork with HDF core board make HARO Cork flooring dimensionally stable and elastic at the same time.
- Integrated cork impact sound insulation: no additional impact sound insulation necessary, inherently quiet.
- Renewable, ecologically sound natural product made from the bark of the cork oak tree
- Certified with the Blue Angel
- Assortment for every taste: whether Classic or Arteo wood look from the parquet specialist, the most beautiful cork decors in all parquet flooring trends.
- Healthy floor covering made of cork, which is naturally warm to the feet, elastic, easy on the joints and sound-absorbing.
- Ideal flooring for allergy sufferers: cork is antistatic and hardly lets dust or dirt get to it.
- Robust and easy to clean thanks to the proven, hard-wearing permaDur seal.
- Suitable for underfloor heating: Cork stores heat and releases it into the room in measured doses, saving you heating costs.
- Easy and precise to install, thanks to the Top Connect click installation system
- 5-year warranty
Let yourself be inspired by the new possibilities - cork flooring with a parquet look, or even a classic look. With HARO Cork flooring, you can create a home that is as individual as you are.
HARO stands for naturally beautiful floors.