The Silent Pro insulation layer reduces footfall sound by up to 23 sone*, minimises room sound and shortens the sound duration. The effect is therefore more pleasant on the ear and also makes installation so much easier. And not just your own and even your neighbour's ears get a better time – your joints and spine also benefit! The luxury insulation underlay provides gentle resilience.
We recommend an insulation underlay for all hard subfloors. They help to increase the resilience of the floor, absorb indoor and footfall sound and level minor irregularities of the subfloor. Your neighbour’s ears and your parquet will be really happy with the result.
Our best: Silent Pro
Silence is golden! Our Silent Pro ComfortLine meets the highest demands. Particularly if you want to install THERMO BODEN or underfloor heating under your CELENIO floor, Silent Pro is first choice. Here you can find all about Silent Pro
- Excellent insulation against footfall and room sound
- The “forest floor effect” goes easy on joints and spine
- Insulation and installation in a single work step
- Suitable for installation over underfloor heating
- Easy and clean to cut
- Environmentally safe disposal of cuttings in domestic waste
- - Also available separately
- * Maximum individual values achieved in accordance with the WKI falling ball test (compared to reference floor)
Looking for just the right floor for you?
The HARO® Product Finder will make your search easy!
Find out more.
Here you can find more details on footfall sound insulation
Looking for a HARO® dealer near you?
Our dealer locator helps you find your local retailers and professional installers.