- The highest level of installation quality in combination with the fastest possible installation system
- - Ready to “live on” immediately
- - No glue, no harmful substances
- - Walk with the pleasant acoustic of a full glue-down floor
- - Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- - Seamless appearance without the need for end or transition mouldings
- Extensive range with the most popular types of wood
- Available in Longstrip and Plank 1-Strip designs
Peel and stick
The new ComforTec self-adhesive boards from HARO combine two previously contradictory features: they reduce the sound of footsteps and are yet so simple to install. Combined with Top Connect this technology offers the best installation system with the fastest installation time. ComforTec couldn’t be simpler: Self-adhesive strips on the underside of the boards allow optimum connection between the floorboard and the subfloor. Just remove the protective film, fit the board at the right place, press on – finished. Without the fuss and mess of glue. Your new dream floor is installed in minimum time and ready to “live on” immediately.
HARO's new ComforTec self-adhesive boards are available in the Plank 1-strip and Longstrip designs for various attractive wood species. To make ComforTec even easier to install, HARO's installation video shows you step by step exactly what to do.
Looking for just the right floor?
The HARO product finder can help you!
See for yourself.
Our installation video shows you just how fast and easy it is to lay your floor.
See for yourself.
Installing your new HARO floor is really easy - with our PDF installation instructions.
Catalogues & Brochures
Here you can browse the latest HARO catalogues online or order a free copy.